Sign today and you can use your space immediately.
No long term commitment.
You can store by the week, month, year or for as long as you require. And we only ask for seven days notice when you want to leave.
No paying for storage you don’t need.
We have self storage spaces from 10 sq ft to 500 sq ft or more, and we give you the flexibility to move without penalty. You’ll only pay for the space you need.
No days without access.
You can get to your things seven days a week at Barretts Self Storage. We are open between the hours of 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings 9am till12 (with out of hours access available by arrangement)
No need to worry about your belongings.
Our storage site is covered by full CCTV coverage and electronic gates. We provide the padlock to your unit and hold all the keys onsite. You can access your unit anytime during our opening hours which are Monday to Friday 8.30 am till 5 pm and Saturday mornings 9 till 12. We can also offer access outside these hours on request. We also benefit from Monument Business Park’s own security measures.
No struggling with heavy items at our storage site.
Our drive–up storage unit allow you to park right next to your door – saving on trips back and forth to your car or van. We also have a forklift available for hire for heavy items or pallets.
No boxes? No van?
We offer an extensive range of packing materials including boxes, tape and bubble wrap that we can send out to your home. We can also help you to arrange van hire, or removals to storage.
We also provide great value insurance.
We offer insurance, this is based on the value of goods that are stored with us, or you are also welcome to insure the goods in storage yourself.
How can I pay ?
We accept payment by cheque, debit card, credit card, cash, bank transfer or standing order. Please note that there is a 2% charge for using a credit card.
Do I need to provide my own padlock ?
No. All of our units come complete with their own high security locks which are included in your rental cost.
How do I end my storage agreement ?
We require one week’s notice of your intention to vacate your storage space. We request that notice be given in writing either by email or post to us. When you collect your items or vehicle we ask that you leave your space empty and clean. Once your unit has been vacated and passed our inspection, we will refund any outstanding monies.
On the day of signing the contract
• Photo ID – One piece of ID with your photograph on it e.g. your passport or photo driving licence.
• Proof of Address – One piece of ID with confirmation of your address e.g. bank statement or utility bill less than three months old.
• Future Address – Your future contact address if it differs from that on your ID.
• Emergency Contact – The name, address and telephone number of an alternative contact in the case of an emergency. (These details must be different from the details given above).
• Valuation – You will need to declare the full new replacement value of the goods in the storage unit.
• Payment for the 1st month